Basic manners are a necessity! This class is structured to teach problem solving a real-life situation—like polite behavior around guests or a successful neighborhood walk.
What will you learn in Class?
- Confidently handle your dog meeting strangers and fellow canines
- Prepare and enjoy meals without the dog underfoot
- Receive visitors who marvel at your dog’s good behavior
- Take peaceful, uneventful walks through the neighborhood or park
- Enjoy your dog’s company on errands or taking a break at the coffee shop
- Work from home, read email, or enjoy a movie uninterrupted
Behaviors your dog will learn include:
- Leave it
- Loose leash walking
- Polite greetings